Hurricane Ian Relief Efforts:
Help is immediately needed in South Florida after Hurricane Ian struck.
Ways that YOU can help are:
- PRAY. First and foremost, our brothers and sister in South Florida need your prayers and empathy.
- Make a monetary Donation through the Florida Conference. 100% of your donation will go to relief efforts in Florida. UMCOR is working with the Florida Conference and this link is the best way to get funds to those in need immediately: FLORIDA CONFERNCE IAN RELIEF
- If you prefer to give by check, please make checks out to Memorial and put "Ian Relief" in the memo portion. Then drop in the offering plate, leave in the Partin Center, or mail to 601 Centre Street, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- Collect BOTTLED WATER and TARPS and bring them to the church. These will be brought down directly to those in need through the Florida Conference.
- Make a FLOOD CLEANING BUCKET. If you would like to make a complete Flood Bucket, the details and instruction can be found here: UMCOR CLEANING BUCKET ASEMBLY. (Do not worry about the shipping instructions, just bring completed buckets to church.)
Questions? Contact the church office: 904.261.5769.
Mission is an essential part of what it means to be a follower of Jesus and is an important part of our life at Memorial. We believe that God is active and present outside of our church walls in our schools, neighborhoods, and around the world, and God invites us to participate with what God is doing in those places. We describe this partnership with the phrase "Love Shows Up."
Memorial seeks to partner with organizations in our local community and in other countries who are doing God's work. We support our mission partners through hands-on service and financial contributions. If you would like to learn more about our missions program, you can contact Justin .